All Year Round - £275 (TTD2750) per night, subject to the following terms and conditions:
Rental rates are per night, for the entire villa, with a maximum occupancy of eight persons.
Rentals are subject to a minimum rental period of 5 nights.
Premium prices apply to shorter stays, Christmas, New Year and Easter. Details on request.
Please contact us for special rates for stays of three weeks or longer.
The price includes:
- The services of our housekeeper six days per week, Monday to Saturday. (not Sundays or public holidays)
- Local telephone calls and incoming calls. International calls cannot be made on our line.
- Help and advice from Helen, our Villa Manager.
- Internet Access (for guests with their own computer).
The price does not include:
- Meet and Greet from the airport or harbour to Kapinjala on the day of arrival is available at additional cost.
- A traditional welcome meal and a welcome pack on arrival are available at additional cost.
- Any breakages (these must be paid for in full before the day of departure in TT Dollars.
- Any additional housekeeping services (cooking, babysitting, shopping, etc.).
Terms: A deposit of 50% of the full rental price with booking
The balance of 50% of the full rental price eight weeks prior to arrival date
Deposit and Balance Payments are to be made via Bank Transfer (cheques accepted for U.K. guests) and email confirmation of monies deposited should be sent to us immediately. All bank charges to be covered by guests.
All bookings are to be paid for in either Pounds Sterling or TT dollars. Exchange rates will be confirmed at the time of booking and will be based on the average of Barclays Tourist Rate and Barclays Business Rate. The rate quoted will apply to both the 50% deposit payment due at the time of booking and the 50% balance payment due eight weeks prior to date of arrival.
Both deposit and balance payments are non-refundable in the event of cancellation. We recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance to cover you in the event of unforeseen circumstances which you may experience.
The rates quoted are subject to change without notice and the website rates, whilst regularly reviewed, should only be regarded as indicative.